Friday, November 4, 2011

Reversible Tights? Its time to Love Your Assets!

My co-workers are an endless source of inspiration to me.  Krystal is practically a co-contributer to my blog.  She has brought several great concepts to my attention, from Rent the Runway, a site in which you can rent designer clothes for special events, to doggie fashion design books.

This time, however, she has struck gold!  Spanx has a new line of products called Love Your ASSETS. Soo cutesy/ clever. Their stand-out product is reversible tights!  For $18.00, you can purchase a super durable pair of tights with built in shapewear. Double the value since you turn it inside out to get a second colorway!  What a steal/ great space saver!  Cute packaging to boot!

  


I hope they come out with some funky colors and patterns!  Wouldn't it be cool if it was hot purple or shiny on one side?  Are you reading this Spanx? I'm telling you, there's so much potential!






No comments:

Post a Comment