Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Try to give me the "Slip"? Nuthin' comes between me and my Calvin's!

Be wary of dresses that come with slips.  Wassup with the slips being a size smaller than the dress and not having stretch?  

Luckily, Calvin Klein comes to the rescue with: Naked Glamour Convertible Full Slip




This slip is made of a lightweight stretchy fabric.  I like that it has some drape to it to give a gal breathing room.  No one wants to feel like a stuffed sausage.  This particular model is so popular, I searched 5 sites before I found a vendor with stock.  Surprisingly, Net-a-Porter, a high end designer clothing site, had just what I needed.  As for the rest of their merch, well its nice to look at.

Now I can finally wear all those new dresses sitting in my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment