Friday, May 24, 2013

Revolver Revelation- Best Haircut EVER

I have very difficult hair. It is soft to the touch, but takes a very long time to style and dry. I have tried products and straighteners galore, and lately have been defaulting to a pony tail as my go-to look.

Have you ever looked at yourself and felt like you were looking at someone you didn't recognize? Well that is how I have been feeling. As a special pick-me-up, I decided to get a haircut. I booked with a new person, Sam, at the Revolver Salon, which is part of Ricky's on 87th and Broadway, NYC.

I had been to many places in the city to get my hair cut, and was not really impressed with the results. However, my life has been transformed.  Sam gave me the BEST HAIRCUT of my LIFE.  I watched him style, chop, and thin away the frizzy bulk that has kept me prisoner.  The haircut lady actually swept five times during the process.  I went from "cousin it" to "it girl"!

If you don't believe me, just LOOK at the before an after!





Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a tad. It was more like this:





Well, that's what it FELT LIKE!

But instead, it looked like this! AFTER MUCH PRODUCT.











BUT NOW, IT MIRACULOUSLY HAS SHAPE AND YET IS NOT HUGE!! :)


I am totally going back to Sam for a Keratin treatment to tame my tresses for good! I am hoping this haircut is the kick in the pants I need to get my life in gear.  At the very least, it will keep me from melting in the sweltering subway heat of the NYC Summers.

If you are like me, and can't manage your hair anymore, you MUST see SAM ALTER. At Revolver Salon: 212-496-2074!   
Sam is also a make-up artist.  Check out his website:  www.samalterstyle.com



No comments:

Post a Comment