Thursday, March 29, 2012

GRAST NY- Fresh Graphic Tee Store in the 42nd St Subway!

Normally, by the time I troll through the bowels of the NYC subway system on my way home from work, all of the "storefronts" are closed.  Usually, I do not care, as most of those clothes seem like something you buy when you either need a quick disguise change or you have puked on your clothes and need a cheap replacement.

Imagine my surprise, then, when I chanced upon GRAST NY, a graphic tee shop with fresh product and fair prices.  This little gem is located in the 42nd St subway station near the entrance to the Port Authority and A C E trains.  Their unassuming exterior almost threw me off, but when I caught a glimpse of Kidrobot product, I sensed there was something special about the place.
SHINY SHOPPING BAG :) YAY

Graphic tees with simple art line plastic shelves at the center of the store.  A quirky red heather sweatshirt with a mustache and bowtie screened on the front was my immediate favorite.  From tees to totes to toys, I wanted to buy the whole store, but I did show some restraint.

LOVE!
Here are my amazingly awesome finds. I will return to this store, where the supersoft clever tees are only $20, and the plush hoodies are a friendly $35.  Plus, when I told the shop owner about my blog, he actually seemed interested and enthused!

But don't just take my word for it. Check out this great article about GRAST on freshnessmag.com



GOT MILK? MUSTACHE TOTE. GAME CONSOLE IPHONE COVER, AND OF COURSE, TEETH MAGNETS FOR MY SISTER KIM. LOVE THE IRONY/ HUMOR OF THE ONE GOLD TOOTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment