Monday, April 2, 2012

MUJI = Japanese for Container Store

When life gets too hectic, I like to go to MUJI, a Japanese store that sells clear plastic organization bins in various shapes and sizes. The stark minimalism of the store is like a palette cleanser to this insane NYC life.  I went last week and bought file folders.  There are so many great carry-all pouches, kitchen items, and empty shampoo bottles of all shapes and sizes.  Walking into MUJI makes me feel like all my junk really has a logical place, I just hadn't dreamed it up yet.

MUJI can be found in the NY TIMES building on the corner of 8th Ave and 40th St.

The also have a wonderful store in the Jet Blue terminal at JFK Airport.


Nifty Laundry Hanger:


Nylon Bath Case for Travel:



Cardboard Travel Speakers:



No comments:

Post a Comment