Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blog Crush: Quarterlette.com

My business savvy, motivated friend Rachel was published on Quarterlette.com.  This website is about young ladies navigating through their twentysomethings/ thirtysomethings. Read Rachel's article about building her brand Nona E Rose.  It is very inspirational.



Finally, a forum for women who have literally had a quarter life crisis and want to share!  This website is an upbeat and fun way to look at the challenges of growing up in this crazy world we live in. It is full of motivational tales from real people, a career coach, and a financial planner!  I love the spirit of camaraderie that it fosters.

For me, my twenties has been about growing up and growing into the person that I want to be.  It is about realizing that life in NYC much more closely resembles HBO's GIRLS, and not Sex and the City.  Great show by the way, and totally speaks to ladies of a certain age, especially because it is written by the 26 year old star, Lena Dunham.  Lena is a rockstar who's boldness and success I admire greatly.


No comments:

Post a Comment