Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ski Style: Wacky Neon takes the slopes!

I went skiing in Vermont this weekend, and got to experience firsthand the ski/snowboard fashion culture.  This is MY kind of scene: it is not only acceptable to wear neon, it is preferred!

From extreme mohawk hats to bright yellow pants, nothing was off limits.  It seems that when you are trying to find your friend or loved one on a mountain, they need to be easy to see.

Of course, being a New Yorker, I showed up in all black.  Next time, I'm gonna go in brights!

My friend's boyfriend had some sweet Burton gear.  Here's my dream ski outfit, and some shout outs to fabulous fashions:

Burton Penelope Jacket in Foxhunt






















Burton Women's Fly Pant in Garnet Estate Plaid




















Crazy Ski Hat: Adult Fuzz at Skihats.com







No comments:

Post a Comment