Monday, June 29, 2015

Dick's Sporting Goods- my new fave store?!

Aside from the clever pun jokes, Dick's is for Chicks! Ok, I had to put one in there.  But seriously,  in my suburban life adventures, I have been frequenting Dick's Sporting Goods, and it is now my favorite store.  Why?  Well:





1. They have amazing women's clothing! Yes, athletic clothing FOR WOMEN that is thought out, fashionable, high quality, and of great selection.
I got a REEBOK printed two piece that is sporty and fun!





2: They have a women's trend shop with everything you never knew you needed:

I learned that I need cute colorful running pants, shirts with back interest, short shorts, and colorful running gear:






With So many brands and styles to choose from, whether you are an athlete or just want to look like one, Dicks has it all.

3.  They have an outdoors games section with all the fun ideas you need for an outdoor party:
From Can Jam to Baggo, all outdoor games over $19.99 are BOGO!



No comments:

Post a Comment