Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What's Better than Leather?

      Okay, so I'm sorry to all of the cows, lambs, etc. out there who turn into coats :(  If leather wasn't so buttery and sumptuous, stylish and slick, well I'd have no problem giving it up.  Don't get me wrong, I am fully against those mink aprons that the RHONJ wear, but a great, fitted leather jacket is a classic fashion staple.
I spotted this first hot number on the SUPERDRY website.  I actually thought that this brand was Japanese, but in fact, it is based out of the UK!  In any event, Superdry is a go-to source for high quality American classics made from super soft fabrics and enhanced with stylish design details.




The second jacket has a different feel but is also premium quality leather.  I am coveting this ALLSAINTS SPITAFIELDS "walker jacket".   I love the biker influence with the modern fitted silhouette.  



 In actuality, I will most likely go faux.  Especially when there are so many great synthetic leathers out there.  Check out this one at Urban Outfitters.  Better for animals and for your wallet.
    What can I say?  I'm lovin' the Leatha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment