Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Power!

Why drive a Ford when you can drive a Ferarri?  Any car can get you from point A to point B, but the luxury is in the details.  The slick design, the purring engine, the feeling of having utter control and power... its kinda desirable, ya know?

And so, I asked myself, why would I continue to use a mediocre hair dryer when superior options exist?

  I had been using a Con-air hair dryer for years.  Its the one with the "brush" attached... super cool in 1996 at summer camp!  An endless source of frustration, the brush piece constantly slides off and only duct tape will hold it together.  The mixed smell of burnt hair and melting adhesive is enough to make me sick.  As a result, I do not dry my hair.

While traveling, I have noticed that gals have upscale hairdryers.  I've already tried tons of products and chemicals to tame my tresses, but after doing a little research, I decided what I need is a new dryer.  I went to Folica.com and bought the Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer.   Just like a car, from its sleek exterior to its quiet yet powerful engine, it is as fun to use as a hair dryer can be.  And wow, the end result made quite the difference.  Whether it was the ions, the ceramic coils, or just blind loyalty, my hair now has some major flair.



Now if only I could use this dryer to blow Hurricane Irene off course.

No comments:

Post a Comment