Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rent the Runway

I spotted my co-worker carrying a garment bag emblazoned with the phrase "Rent the Runway".  Could it be?  The clothing version of Bag, Borrow or Steal that JHud educated me on in SATC The Movie 1? 

Well friends, YES, you can RENT dresses that normally cost thousands of dollars for around $125. Think about it.  You comb the stores looking for a dress to wear to a wedding/event that is unique and flattering and that you will "re-wear".  You end up settling on something blah and wear it to every wedding, or buying something too memorable and never wearing it again.  Lame.  

Save closet space and spend the same amount of money to rent a show stopper!  You will look different at every event.  Rent the Runway lets you get 2 sizes in case one does not fit.  Also, for a $5 fee, they will DRY CLEAN THE GARMENT FOR YOU.  You can send it back dirty.  Truly a novel idea.  No muss, no fuss, just fab-u-luss.   Now, all I need is someone to invite me somewhere. Hint hint...

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! I love love love Rent The Runway. I wish I had thought up the idea and brought it to life myself!

    ReplyDelete