Sunday, September 18, 2011

Project Runway- 9 years strong

Finally caught up on my DVR since I partied a little too hard last night and couldn't do much else today.  I watched about 6 episodes in a row of Project Runway.  As I look across the room at my boxed up sewing machine and disheveled mannequin, I have a renewed sense of motivation.

Watching people pour their heart into their designs and face some of the toughest judges in the industry for the whole world to see is both frightening and exciting.

Sometimes, I think, wow, that person has no idea what they are doing.  Sometimes, I think the judges are hating something just to hate it.  And sometimes, I see a dress or jacket that makes me fall in love and want to create something beautiful of my own.





My favorite designers this season are Laura, Oliver and Anya.  Who do you think should win?

Whether you are a designer or just someone who likes to shop, Project Runway gives you an inside look into the ugly world of beautiful designs.

And I will never tire of the fabulous Heidi Klum (Klum of Doom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment