Thursday, October 13, 2011

the only LAUNDRY that I enjoy

The word "Laundry" usually conjures negative thoughts of heavy piles of dirty clothes that need someone to wash them.  Lugging/ sorting/ sudsing/ waiting for the dryer to finish... or sending it out so someone can do it for you (don't act so shocked- this is New York)!

But WAIT!  There is an amazing, under-promoted clothing brand bearing the same name: Laundry by Shelli Segal.   The label is perfect for a 20-30 something woman.  Designs are fairly simple but with great subtle details to give just enough character without appearing costume-like.  From coats to dresses, Laundry has everything you need to look your best wherever you go.




 I have a military-style raincoat by this brand that I got from Macy's last year that I get tons of compliments on.  Here's "this year's version:"



Laundry launched a more wallet-friendly dress line called LBD.  Very cute!  Below are two dresses I am now coveting.  Love the one shoulder drape and the dropped waist number. 



They also used to make earrings, but sadly no more :(  Guess I'll have to scour EBAY


No comments:

Post a Comment