Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Young Designers Market: Support local talent & score sweet deals on sick merch!


Words of wisdom from the Young Designers Market, re-named The Market NYC.
This marketplace emits the pulse of coolness.  Young independent designers making high quality, hand crafted products in America.  Every weekend, designers rent booths at this marketplace to sell unique, limited edition bags, jewelry, and clothing. 

 I love having items that no one else has, so marketplaces like this one are my gold mines.  The best part is, the items are discounted!  Help a designer jump start his/ her name, and save a bundle in the process!
 

Every weekend, there are fresh new booths.  I visited the old location on Mulberry Street.  I can't wait to check out the new locale on West 14th St.  


I still get compliments from an amazing Marc Bernstein wrap around leather bracelet that I purchased from this marketplace 3 years ago.  I paid $60.  Now, similar items retail for $165!  The fashion blogger from In True Fashion shares my taste in bracelets from the market!














No comments:

Post a Comment