Monday, October 24, 2011

P Phone by Hulger: quirky, retro, and good for your health!

I HATE talking on my cell phone.  No, I am not an antisocial troll.  I just can't stand when the phone overheats.  It starts giving me a headache.  After 40 minutes, no matter how great of a convo I am having, I have to pull the plug.

The other day at work, my co-worker, Q, had this phone receiver on her desk that looked like a plastic toy replica of a 1950's phone.  Q is very quirky, and so I had to ask the story behind this device.  Turns out, you plug it into your cell phone and use it to talk.  Best part is, the P Phone by Hulger not only looks strangely awesome, but it actually reduces radiation to your head by 95%.   Sold!

Fab.com has it on sale for $35.  Get one before they sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment