Sunday, October 9, 2011

She Sells Seashells by the Seashore

While in Newport, Rhode Island this past weekend for a dear friend's wedding, I had some leisure time to shop.  Downtown Newport has some lovely boutiques, but one special store caught my eye with its unique materials and gorgeous designs.

Seashells in Bloom is a mother-daughter store that sells handcrafted flowers made out of sea shells.  These magnificent creations have to be seen to be believed.  They really look like flowers!  You can have a keepsake that reminds you of the shore but will not wilt.  Seashells in Bloom also does wedding gifts. Check out their website and get swept away!  You can order items online to be delivered anywhere within the USA!

I bought this cute headband for myself, but I am keeping the store in mind for future gift giving:



I love these amazing candle holders!

No comments:

Post a Comment